North Star Knife & Ulu Company crafts knives to withstand the harshest conditions. Growing up in Alaska surrounded by miles of rivers and mountains that are full of life we have a love for the land and all it represents. We love the glaciers and cold winters and the rich resources of the wilderness. Our knives are designed to reflect this rugged and wild Alaskan landscape.
- Durable Design - North Star Knife & Ulu Company crafts knives to withstand the harshest conditions. Our knives are designed to reflect the rugged and wild Alaskan landscape.
- The X50CrMoV15 cryo-treated blackened steel is razor-sharp and designed to withstand years of use as your most-used kitchen cutlery.
- Full Tang- The knife is full tang construction giving it a sturdy feel in your hand for years to come!
- Uber-Utilitarian: This knife can be used outdoors for hunting or camping and then make the journey to your kitchen slicing effortlessly through vegetables, cutting meat, and pretty much anything you like to cook. The design also makes it a handy boning knife.
- Less Strain – The shape of the handle and curve of the blade provide efficient ergonomics by placing the force of your hand directly over the blade, which results in less wrist and grip fatigue.