North Star Knife & Ulu Company crafts knives to withstand the harshest conditions. Growing up in Alaska surrounded by miles of rivers and mountains that are full of life we have a love for the land and all it represents. We love the glaciers and cold winters and the rich resources of the wilderness. Our knives are designed to reflect this rugged and wild Alaskan landscape.
- Durable Design - North Star Knife & Ulu Company crafts knives to withstand the harshest conditions. Our knives are designed to reflect the rugged and wild Alaskan landscape.
- The VG10 Japanese Damascus Steel is razor-sharp and designed to withstand years of use as your friendly pocket pal.
- Uses: The Companion knife works as a great pocketknife or a key chain knife.
- The leather case keeps the blade safe and clear of your precious cargo.
- Dimensions: Total length Open: 4 inches, Blade Length: 2 inches, Closed Length: 3 inches